Got a shiny new XBox 360 for Christmas? Maybe you’re getting tired of Modern Warfare 2 and fancy some new places to run around and shoot people in? Either way you’re in luck, we’ve got a copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 to give away, and entering couldn’t be easier. Well it could, but not by much. Squeeze the power out of social networking by entering on Facebook, Twitter or on this very post.
Hey, why not do all three? You’re allowed!
You can enter once on Twitter, once on Facebook and once by commenting.
- To enter by commenting, just leave us a nice message in the comments of this post telling us why you’d like to win MW3.
- To enter by Twitter just post or retweet the following message – don’t forget the hashtag!
To WIN Modern Warfare 3 (360) follow @GamingReview & RT to enter. T&Cs (+more entries) at http://bit.ly/mw3tgr #WinMW3TGR
- Finally, to enter on Facebook make sure you’ve liked our page (which is here), and leave us a nice message on this post.
Full rules are outlined below – good luck!
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 22nd January 2012.
- The prize is a promo copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and can’t be swapped for cash, biscuits or anything else.
- The prize box clearly states it’s a promo copy, so don’t expect to be able to trade it in at Gamestation for a few quid.
- One winner will be picked at random from all entries on Twitter, Facebook and the site using random.org to pick a winner
- Winners will be contacted on Monday January 23rd 2012, or not long after
- This competition is open to anyone living in the UK.
- You can enter via each method once. Anyone exceeding this limit will be disqualified.
- You should really be over 18 too, what with MW3 having that age rating.
- If you have any queries regarding the competition, please use our contact page.