Gameloft’s Modern Combat title was subject to hackers almost as soon as it was released, but the developers have listened to community feedback and are fighting back with a patch that claims to do away with the hackers to get battles back on a level playing field. There are also a few extra fixes and adjustments planned which should make life better for those enjoying the game:
- Anti-Hacking protection
- Invisible collision amendments to some maps.
- Respawn: prevent face-to-face respawns.
- Default time for a game in objective mode set to 3 minutes.
- Modification of the range of the knife (distance and angle).
- Possibility to change the range of the ping display.
- Money accumulates from $2400 instead of $0 in all modes featuring respawn.
- Quick fix of ‘death on respawn’ problems caused by connection issues.
- Adjusting of controls sensitivity
The update sounds promising, so hopefully the patch will be with us soon. Keep an eye out for our review coming very soon!