This competition is now closed! Many thanks for the huge number of entries we received, the winner has been contacted so if you haven’t heard from us then you were unlucky this time.
We’ve teamed up with Gameloft to give you the chance to win a copy of Dungeon Hunter Alliance for the PS3!
Dungeon Hunter Alliance was released last week onto the PSN by Gameloft, and can be yours simply by entering our competition. Don’t know much about Gameloft or Dungeon Hunter? Read our review right here or view the release trailer here!
Entering is not only free, but almost insultingly easy. You can enter via a comment on this post, Twitter or Facebook (or all three) by following the simple instructions below.
- Head along to our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/GamingReview) and make sure you’ve clicked the “Like” button if you haven’t already.
- Make a comment on our competition post (it’s here) – it can be anything you like but try to be nice…
- That’s it! Feel free to comment up to twice a day to make winning more possible.
- Log in (or sign up) to your Twitter account.
- Make sure you are following @GamingReview
- Post the following tweet (without the quotes): “WIN a copy of Dungeon Hunter: Alliance for PS3: Follow @GamingReview and RT to enter! T&Cs: http://bit.ly/i50Mzf”
- Don’t forget, you can tweet this twice a day to increase your chances of winning!
- Write something nice to us in the comments section below this post – make sure you use your real email address so we can contact you if you win.
- You’re done – you can comment twice a day to increase your chances!
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Monday 18th April – a winner will be picked at random from all Comment, Facebook and Twitter entries and be contacted at some point on Tuesday 19th.
- This is an EU PSN code, so you will need an EU account to claim the prize.
- You can enter via each method up to twice per day, meaning it’s possible to enter 6 times per day overall. Anyone exceeding this limit will be disqualified.
- If you have any queries regarding the competition, please use our contact page.