As a Happy Easter from The Gaming Review to you, our intrepid readers, we’ve got together with Beatshapers to offer you the chance to win an EU PSN code for Stardrone. Not only that, we’ve got two codes to give away so you’re twice as likely to win! You can enter several times before the competition closes at 23:59 on Saturday 30th April – read on for specifics.
We’re mixing up the entries a little this time. One winning code will go to a randomly selected comment on this post, the other will go to someone entering on Facebook or Twitter. This means if you don’t have a Twitter or Facebook profile you’re still in with a good chance of winning. Hooray! If you’re interested, our review is here.
- Head along to our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/GamingReview) and make sure you’ve clicked the “Like” button if you haven’t already.
- Make a comment on our competition post (it’s here)
- That’s it! Feel free to comment twice every day to make winning more possible.
- Make sure you are following @GamingReview
- Post the following tweet (without the quotes): “WIN a copy of Stardrone (PS3) with @GamingReview: Enter here: http://bit.ly/fwfmsr #TGRStardrone”
- Don’t forget, you can tweet twice a day to increase your chances of winning!
- Write something nice to us in the comments section below this post – make sure you use your real email address so we can contact you if you win.
- You’re done – you can comment twice every day to increase your chances!
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Saturday 30th April
- One winner will be picked at random from all Comments made on this post
- A second winner will be randomly selected from Facebook and Twitter entries
- Winners will be contacted on Sunday May 1st.
- This competition is open to anyone living in the EU.
- You can enter via each method twice per day, meaning it’s possible to enter 6 times per day overall. Anyone exceeding this limit will be disqualified.
- If you have any queries regarding the competition, please use our contact page.
fell behind.. oh knoes
I’m stuck on Spirit Tracks.. and I’m only 2 hours in. I’m so depressed. I might have to FAQ my way past this part.
like the bunny I’m a boss
Thank you for the chance to win!
thanks while we’re going.
wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man haha love that guy. and you too.