Enjoying Red Faction Armageddon? Having fun blowing everything on Mars into much smaller pieces? Well what better way to celebrate your love for Mars-based destruction than strutting your stuff around town in an official Red Faction t-shirt… and the best news of all is we’ve got four of them to give away to you lovely people.
Yep, sure enough our quite beautiful friends at THQ have sent us some Red Faction kit and this is your chance to get your hands on one of these:
The t-shirt itself is black, I’ve no idea why it looks blue, maybe some photography experts can tell me. All t-shirts are Large size too, just so you know.
How can you win one of them? Good question. There are two ways to win, and you can enter once using both methods.
Comment on this post. Tell us a (tasteful) joke, quote your favourite song lyric, declare your love for someone or something else entirely, it’s up to you. Two winners will be picked randomly from the comments made and sent a t-shirt. Make sure you use a correct email address when you post otherwise we won’t be able to contact you!
Tweet. We’ll be giving the other two shirts away to random Tweeters who follow us and post the following message (make sure you include the hashtag):
Win Red Faction Armageddon gear with @GamingReview – visit http://bit.ly/win-rf for details! #WinWithTGR
- The competition closes at 11.59pm next Sunday night, June 26th.
- T-shirts are only available in Large and can’t be exchanged for any other prize
- Two winners will be picked at random from all Comments made on this post
- Two further winners will be randomly selected from Twitter entries
- Winners will be contacted on Monday June 27th.
- This competition is open to anyone living in the UK.
- You can enter via each method once. Anyone exceeding this limit will be disqualified.
- If you have any queries regarding the competition, please use our contact page.