Fancy some sneaking around, cracking co-op action and general online 3rd person shenanigans? Well you’re in luck, we’ve got a copy of Ghost Recon Future Soldier to give away on the 360, and the best thing is you can enter up to three times! Make sure you read the rules tomorrow, it’s all pretty straight forward.
You can enter once on Twitter, once on Facebook and once by commenting.
- To enter by commenting, just leave us a nice message in the comments of this post telling us why you’d like to win GR:FS.
- To enter by Twitter just post or retweet the following message – don’t forget the hashtag!
To WIN Ghost Recon Future Soldier (360) follow @GamingReview & RT to enter. T&Cs (+more entries) at http://bit.ly/tgrwingrfs #WinGRFSTGR
- Finally, to enter on Facebook make sure you’ve liked our page (which is here), and leave us a message on this post.
Full rules are outlined below – good luck!
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 10th June 2012.
- The prize is a promo copy of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and can’t be swapped for cash, crisps or anything else.
- The prize box clearly states it’s a promo copy, so don’t expect to be able to trade it in at HMV for a few quid.
- One winner will be picked at random from all entries on Twitter, Facebook and the site using random.org to pick a winner
- Winners will be contacted on Monday Sunday 11th 2012, or not long after.
- This competition is open to anyone living in the UK.
- You can enter via each method once. Anyone exceeding this limit will be disqualified.
- You should really be over 15 too, what with GR:FS having that age rating.
- If you have any queries regarding the competition, please use our contact page.
Thanks for great giveaway – would love the chance to play this.
Fab prize, would love to win for my boys
Tweeted as beclee09 x
Love these games – would love to play this
Would love to win because I’ve just finished all my exams!
my grandson would love this game
Please enter me, would love to win this as a treat for my partner. 🙂
Would love to win this to give to husband to be. He just just bought me an engagement ring so I’d love to give him something back 🙂
I would love to win this for my husband – he’s already completed the game me & the kids bought him for fathers day – and that’s not until next week!
So I can prove to my other half that I can play the XBOX360 as good as him or even better!
Welll I dont want it, BUT would love to win for my OH
Game for him, peace and pamper time for me 😉
This would keep my husband and son busy and make them very happy.
wonderful prize cheers