Looking to get the latest Call of Duty title? Want to save a few quid while you’re doing so? Various shops, supermarkets and other retailers have revealed their intended prices and as expected, competition looks to be fairly fierce.
This list is subject to change, and was accurate when this article went online. Have a read through and decide which deal is best for you! Best Buy seem to have the… erm… best buy so far; if you’re near a store I’d advise getting there early to bag your copy.
* £4.97 when customers trade in one of Fallout New Vegas, Fable 3 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2.
* £36.97 individually.
* £27.97 when customers spend £30 or more in-store.
* £37.97 individually.
* £25 when customers purchase a 2100 Xbox Live Points Card, 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership or £20 PS3 PSN Card.
* £39.90 individually.
* £29.99 when customers buy any other chart game
* £39.99 individually.
* £24.99 when customers buy any other Xbox 360 or PS3 chart title. Same price offered when customers trade in either Halo: Reach, Dead Rising 2, F1 2010 or FIFA 11.
* £7.99 when customers trade in Medal of Honour.
* £42.99 individually.
* 99p when customers trade in two of the following games – Medal of Honour, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, MMA, F1 2010 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed
* £44.99 individually.
* Best Buy will be selling the game for for £29.99, no strings attached.
Blockbuster also do a