Here at The Gaming Review we know that not everyone has the time to search for all the latest gaming news, so weâ€™ve put the most important stories of the week in a quick and easy bullet point format for you busy gamers-on-the-go:
- Sonyâ€™s Shuhei Yoshida has tweeted that Sony are investigating the reported PS4 issues, after some users who gained early access to the console reported broken displays, with the consoles having faulty HDMi jacks. Yoshida has reiterated that he doesnâ€™t believe the problem is a widespread issue.
- Sony has also confirmed that the PS4 will not be able to play 3D Blu-ray movies at launch.
- Warner Bros. Interactive has announced the Batman: Arkham Collection Edition, which brings together Arkham Asylum, Arkham City and Arkham Origins. The bundle will be available on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on November 22nd.
- Valve has announced the Three Spirits update for Dota 2, which introduces two new heroes, Ember Spirit and Earth Spirit, an in-depth coaching mode, crafting, socketing and DireTide.
- Capcomâ€™s Mega Man X will be in Dead Rising 3, players who beat the game will get the Mega Man costume for all subsequent playthroughs, and players who beat the game on Nightmare mode get to play with the Mega Buster.
- Ubisoft has announced the free Inviasion Mode update for Rayman Legends on PS Vita, which adds more levels to the game, will be available on November 26th.
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will not launch alongside Xbox One on November 22nd, however the PS4 variant will still be available with the launch of the PS4. (November 15th in North America and November 29th in Europe)
- Turn 10 creative director Dan Greenawalt has responded to criticism following the Forza 5 Car Pass, insisting that cars have not been held back for DLC.
- Ubisoft have confirmed that Rayman Legends will be hitting next-gen consoles in February 2014. The current gen version is awesome, our review’s right here.
- Activision has announced that a new Call of Duty game, and a new Skylanders game will both see light some time in 2014.
- Blizzardâ€™s new free-to-play card game, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, will be entering an open beta stage next month. Android and iOS versions of the game will also be available next year.
- Microsoftâ€™s Larry Hryb has tweeted that free games for Xbox Live Gold program will continue on Xbox One.
- A keen eyed NeoGAF user has spotted something in the PS4 launch trailer, which appears to show a sign with Crash Bandicoot on it, and an arrow pointing up to the Sony Computer Entertainment logo. Though nothing has been confirmed so far.
More games are now included in the WB Games Humble Bundle:
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Guardians of Middle Earth + DLC
- Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
- Gotham City Imposters: Professional Kit
- The Millennium Skins Pack for Batman: Arkham Origins
This weekâ€™s Humble Weekly Sale includes games from bitComposer Games:
Pay over $1 and receive:
- Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers
- Galaxy on Fire 2: Full HD
- Thunder Wolves
- Jagged Alliance: Classics
Pay over $6 and receive:
- Jagged Alliance: Crossfire
- Expeditions: Conquistador
Finally, the top games out this week:
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus – (PS3)
- Contrast â€“ (PC)
- Deadfall Adventures â€“ (Xbox 360, PC)
- X Rebirth â€“ (PC)