Who doesn’t love free stuff? People who don’t know what’s good for them, that’s who. Luckily for the rest of you, we’ve got a great competition lined up for you, and you’ve even got five ways to enter for even more chances.
You may have seen our review recently of the Gioteck EX-06 Wireless Headset – it’s a fantastic bit of kit, and alongside it in their new range of gaming headsets is the EX-05s, an updated version of their extremely popular EX-05. The good news here is that the fine folk at Gioteck have provided an EX-05s headset for us to giveaway to one lucky winner – not a bad way to start the new year!
The EX-05s, pictured just below, is a genuinely brilliant bit of kit. Compatible with the PS3, 360, PC and Mac it’s totally wireless, so you can sit back in comfort without worrying about an extra cable flapping about the place. But you’re more interested in how to win, right? Well, read on.
How to Enter:
- Comment on this post: As you’re here already, this is the easy one. Simply leave a comment below (making sure your email address is right, otherwise we won’t know where to find you!) and that’s one entry sorted.
- Head on over to our YouTube channel – leave a comment on this video and subscribe to our channel for another chance to win.
- Like us on Facebook, give some love to Gioteck tooÂ by liking them and comment on this status for chance number three.
- Twitter: Make sure you’re following us and GioteckArmy, then post or retweet the following tweet: “We have a Gioteck EX-05s up for grabs! RT & Follow @GamingReview and @GioteckArmy to enter. More chances to win at http://bit.ly/ex-05sÂ ”
(This has changed slightly since we launched the competition, don’t worry if you used the old tweet, you’ll still be entered!)
Some quick rules:
- You can only enter once via each method.
- The competition closes on Friday the 7th February 2014 – the winner will be contacted over the following weekend
- The prize is a Gioteck EX-05S. It can’t be swapped for anything else.
- The competition is open to anyone in the UK
- The winner will be picked at random from all of the entries across all four methods using random.org to generate a genuinely random winner.