Here at The Gaming Review, we know that the modern gamer can be far too busy to search for all the latest in gaming news, so that’s why we’ve done all the searching for you, and put together all the latest news in one easy to read article.
- Rockstar have surpassed yet another milestone with GTA V, after they revealed that over 5 million physical copies have been sold in the UK.
- Rockstar have also verified another 10 user-created GTA Online missions, which are now playable on all platforms.
- Konami’s new CEO, Hideki Hayakawa, has told Nikkei Trendy Net that they will “pursue mobile games aggressively” and that their “main platform will be mobiles.”
- Oculus VR has revealed the recommended PC specifications for use of the Oculus Rift.
- Telltale has announced that we will not be seeing Season 3 of The Walking Dead this year, however it was tweeted that we could be seeing something else coming this year instead.
- UK-based racing game giants Codemasters are looking to bring Dirt Rally to consoles, once the PC version is complete.
- The re-imagining of Rachet & Clank for Playstation 4 has been pushed back to 2016, developer Insomniac Games has confirmed.
- Activision have revealed that Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 cannot be played online on Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 consoles.
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition will be making its way to Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC sometime this year.
- Josh Scherr, the writer for Uncharted 4, has revealed that the game will be a leap forward graphically from previous instalments.
- Bloodborne has surprised Sony’s SCE boss Feral Gara, who did not expect the game to sell so quickly.
Finally, the top games released this week are:
- Action Henk – PC, Mac
- Final Fantasy 4: The After Years – PC
- Snake Rewind – iOS, Android
- Final Fantasy 10 HD Remaster – PS4
- Final Fantasy 10-2 HD Remaster – PS4
- Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. – 3DS