We know that the modern gamer can be far too busy to traverse the depths of the internet in search of all the latest in gaming news, so that why here at The Gaming Review, we’ve done all the hard work for you, and condensed all the biggest news stories in the work of video games in to just one article.
- CD Projekt Red, the developers of The Witcher series, are currently trying to fix a saving bug present in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which can force players to erase saved games, with their next patch.
- The developers have also released a new patch for the PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which aims to improve graphics and stability.
- However CD Projekt Red have announced that the patch will not be following for Playstation 4 or Xbox One until next week at the earliest.
- Rockstar games, the developers for the Grand Theft Auto series, have filed a lawsuit against the BBC through their parent company Take-Two Interactive about the BBC’s upcoming drama following the conflicts between Rockstar President Sam Houser and lawyer and critic of GTA, Jack Thompson.
- Rockstar San Diego, the masterminds behind Red Dead Redemption, are currently working on a new title, which will feature ‘dynamic multiplayer’ if their job listings for their next project are anything to go by.
- President of Sony Shuhei Yoshida has confirmed that an expansion for Bloodborne is currently in the pipeline.
- Telltale has announced that Game of Thrones Episode 4: Sons of Winter will be released on May 26th for Playstation 3, Playstation 4, PC and Mac, while Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners can get it on the 27th, and mobile gamers the following day.
- Need for Speed has been officially revealed, and looks set to take the franchise back to its roots. The reboot, called just Need for Speed, will be released worldwide in Autumn 2015.
- Codemasters have announced that F1 2015 has been delayed, and the release date pushed back until the 10th July in Europe, and 21st of July in the U.S
- Techland, the brains behind Dying Light, have cancelled their upcoming fantasy project Hellraid, after saying the game wasn’t meeting their standards.
- SEGA have pulled 19 games off of mobile app stores, including Altered Beast, Ecco the Dolphin, Golden Axe, Jet Set Radio, Streets of Rage, Super Monkey Ball and Virtua Fighter 2.
- Capcom have announced that their upcoming business model is to create more and more HD remakes of previously popular titles.
Finally, the biggest games to come out this week:
- Farming Simulator 15 – Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC
- Carmageddon: Reincarnation – PC, Mac