You there, rallying fan, come back! I know the Dirt series has taken a more arcadey slant in recent years, but if you haven’t heard of Dirt Rally you’re in for a treat. This is proper rallying, point to point, timed, difficult, and absolutely gorgeous looking. Take a look!
The DiRT team have also added seven extra cars, including some much-requested fan favourites:
- Peugeot 208 T16 Pikes Peak
- Renault 5 Turbo
- Renault Alpine A110
- Opel Corsa Super 1600
- Peugeot 207 S1600
- Renault Clio S1600
- Mini Classic Rallycross
Want to know what else you’ll be enjoying? Sure you do.
- ICONIC RALLY CARS – Rally is about having the right tools, the right strategy and the right team. DiRT Rally has all of those. It boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
- SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES – Winding paths through forests, death defying drops off hillsides and narrow mountain paths are what this is all about, it’s you and your car versus the road ahead. Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland. DiRT Rally has the iconic locations to test your nerve and delight your senses
- OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT – Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
- UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING – DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
- CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL– To take off-road racing to a level of realism not reached before, Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally. To adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces, the Codemasters team has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling. Codemasters has also modelled the way in which loose surfaces collect under the wheels during lateral sliding, creating a completely new feel to sliding around corners. This new physical simulation conveys the character of the compelling selection of cars as well as conveying the nuances of the game’s high fidelity racing surfaces.
- TEAM MANAGEMENT– Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.
- ONLINE LEAGUE SUPPORT– Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.
- DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY CHALLENGES – It’s you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.