Here at The Gaming Review, we know that the modern gamer can be far too busy to traipse through the depths of the internet to find all the latest in gaming news, so that’s why we’ve done the traipsing for you, and put the biggest stories over the past 7 days all in one place.
- Bethesda has revealed that their hit mobile game Fallout Shelter may be coming to Android devices next month.
- It’s also been revealed that the free copy of Fallout 3 alongside Fallout 4 on Xbox One is only for Fallout 4 pre-orders.
- Warner Bros. has unveiled details of their first story driven DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight. Dubbed Batgirl: A Matter of Family, it has players playing as Batgirl and takes place before Batman: Arkham Asylum. It will be available from July 14th for season pass holders, and July 21st for £6 for everyone else.
- It’s also been revealed that Warner Bros. reportedly knew about the PC issues plaguing Batman: Arkham Knight prior to release, according to sources close to Kotaku.
- NetherRealm has announced on Twitter that the Predator DLC for Mortal Kombat X will be available from July 7th with the Kombat Pack DLC pass, or from July 14th
- Turn 10 has revealed even more cars for their upcoming racing sim Forza Motorsport 6, including 10 cars from FIA Formula E.
- Codemasters has announced the German Rally, which features 12 stages in total, has been added to DiRT Rally. Along with the new rally, 5 cars, the Opel Kadett GT/E 16v, the Opel Manta 400, the Lancia 037 Evo 2, the Seat Ibiza Kitcar, and the Peugeot 306 Maxi, have also been added.
- Shovel Knight will be coming into stores as physical copies in October, developer Yacht Club Games has announced.
- Nintendo revealed a new mode for Splatoon, called Tower Control, which is available now. Tower Control’s objective is to ride a tower in the middle of the map into the enemy base. Whichever team controls the tower is able to move it, but they then become a large target for the enemy.
- Rockstar has announced the second update to GTA Online’s Ill-Gotten Gains will be available on all platforms from July 8th.
Finally, the top games released this week are:
- Worms World Party Remastered – PC
- Rise of Incarnates – PC
- Legends of Eisenwald – PC
- Vainglory – iOS, Android