Here at The Gaming Review, we know that the modern gamer can be far too busy in life to search for all the latest in gaming news, so that’s why we’ve done all the searching for you, and put the biggest stories from over the past 7 days all in one place.
- Valve’s Steam Link and Steam Controller are currently incompatible with Macs, it’s been reported. Valve have apologised for the issue, stating that the issue may take “a few weeks” to get sorted, and as compensation have gifted the “Valve Complete Pack” to anyone affected.
- Rockstar have announced another update for GTA Online, which will focus on Lowrider cars. The update will also add new weapons, game modes, a new garage, and feature the return of Lamar.
- 343 Industries have released the soundtrack to Halo 5: Guardians on Soundcloud.
- Some of the new weapons have also been revealed in Halo 5: Guardians, with two new shotguns, a new turret and a quick firing rocket launcher all being revealed.
- YouTube Gaming is ramping up the pressure even further on main streaming rival Twitch, by offering gamers the ability to livestream games played on their phone.
- Batman: Arkham Knight is set to receive more DLC in the shape of a Batman v Superman themed pack, which will add a new batsuit and batmobile when it comes out in November.
- Treyarch have announced a new Free Run mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops III in which players race one another through parkour-styled courses. We can only assume CoD Karts is just around the corner.
- In an interview with IGN, EA have revealed they’re looking to create a “gigantic action game like Assassin’s Creed or Batman or GTA.”
- Red Hook Studios have revealed that gothic RPG Darkest Dungeon will be released on PC, PS4 and PS Vita on January 19th
Finally, the top games out this week are:
- Goosebumps – Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Nintendo 3DS
- Broforce – PC
- Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch Enhanced Edition – PC
- Yoshi’s Woolly World – Wii U