Koch Media, a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products, today announced that Ronnie O’Sullivan is the face of World Snooker Championship Real 2011, the new sports title it will distribute for Dark Energy Sports. The official game of snooker is currently being developed and published by Dark Energy Sports for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC, with a planned release during Q2 2011.
Three times World Champion Ronnie O’Sullivan will be the cover star of WSC Real 2011 in what is shaping up to be the most realistic WSC experience yet seen on home console and PC. Featuring real players, real venues and real tournaments, WSC Real 2011 also brings gamers closer to the green baize than ever before, with the latest iteration including full online multiplayer so that snooker fans can compete against one another around the globe.
WSC Real 2011 allows virtual snooker players to manipulate time and re-live their best (and worst) shots with an enhanced super slow-mo rewind system. Players can replay the action of any shot and any frame from any camera angle: fast forward, rewind, and even retake shots.
· All the official tournaments of the 2010/11 snooker seasons.
· All the top players from the 2010/11 seasons.
· Play against snooker fans from around the world using online play.
· Spectacular new graphics and lighting system.
· Rewind time and replay shots from any angle, over and over again.
· All new dynamic challenge mode to really test your skills.